Taufik Hidayat getting worse?

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by romizone, Aug 22, 2008.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    We are not talking TH vs LD...come on...why not mention those titles that TH won before 2006.......???
    well...Did not LD lose to RS and others too? I know you are not a TH fan....you do not need to details as in next 2 or 3 yrs, someone will dig up same thing too...

same thing like Yang Yang or Zhao Jian hua too....suddenly those 2 lost to all INA players...should we dig more??
    This thread is about TH....

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    not me, i've already said before the OG, the fever he had was a blessing to him, he was given a backup excuse in case he lost which he did.

3. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    TH did not give any excuse when he lost to WCH.......at least TH was gentleman and praised WCH....gotta give him credit....you are not his fan..psl do not bash him...you do not want me to bash LD as well...right? should we wait next 2 yrs and see if LD keeps performaing same level or not.....remains to be seen

4. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Well, maybe you didn't see enough TH matches in the past. He did use his backhand smash in winning many titles in the past. Whether or not he had to face LD in the process of winning, that's totally not a requirement. LD more than once already lost before TH get the chance to defeat him. :p

TH won 6 INA Open titles, only got the chance to defeat LD once in INA Open [as far as I remember]. TH won the 2004 Olympic Gold medal because LD already lost so early. TH won the 2005 World Championship by beating... who was it that he defeated in the finals at Anaheim 2005? Please help me out here, cooler... I forgot.

Yup, TH said WCH played better than him at the Olympics. Simple statement, very sportsmanlike.

Going back to the topic of this thread... yes TH is getting worst now... :p In his prime, he was superb. Now, he is not in his prime anymore. It happens to everybody. Even to Federer, even to Sampras, even to Tang Xianhu, even to Rudy Hartono, even to Zhao Jianhua, even to Li Lingwei, even to Susi Susanti, even to Lin Dan one day... ;) Hau-ge raise a good point: can LD keep performing at this level for the next 2 years? ;)

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

no, i didnt say TH used that excuse, it is his fans:D

6. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    But you suggested that it was back up excuse in case he lost..TH's fans were good......come on Cooler!!:D..I saw your post as well as regarding TH's on Athens 2004..;)

7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

erhmm, i've already listed the TH vs LD matches in my earlier post #20. Only didnt know about one of the INA Open match. I know TH fans alway like to bring up the 04 athen title. Sure but i was talking about LD vs TH.
    In 04 athen, all the top seeded players crashed due to mental block. Only hard match TH had was against PG. Come on, beating shon Mo in the final is not that challenging. Even the commentator who is not badminton expert, saw that shon mo shouldn't be there playing against TH. The difference in level is too obvious

#27 cooler, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

TH fans has a black book list of excuses for TH.
    the fever one is sure a new innovative one to be added to that long list:p

9. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Come on....Even CH lost to Shon.....you had to give Shon a crdit...it was Olympic.....so I guess PSH and LCW lost to LD due to Mental Block too? these excuses are so lame......why chinese fans could not accept the loss.......haiya!!!!:cool:

10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

in 04 OG, shon was seeded way under CH, LD, etc .. mental reason for upsets

in 08 OG, PSH and LHI lost because they are lower seeded players to LCW and LD, OUTCOMES WERE EXPECTED. NO MENTAL ISSUES INVOLVED BUT LOSING TO PLAYERS WITH PURE TECHNICAL SUPERIORETY. no lame excuses heard from lhi or psh.

#30 cooler, Aug 22, 2008
  11. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    We were talking about TH's backhand smash that could not win matches

Well, you were commenting on TH's backhand smash not being able to win matches... :p Oh, I forgot again, who did TH beat to win the 2006 Asian Games gold medal?!? Can you help me out here again please... :confused: And who was it again that lost to Taufik in the 2005 World Championship with his backhand smash combo. Can you please repost the answer just for my curiousity...

Did Shon Sheung Mo cheat everybody in his draw? :confused: Oh my... how could they allow that? :eek: How come he didn't deserve to be there? Did he poison the rest of his draw? :eek: Did the Koreans bribe Chen Hong to loose? Did the Singaporeans play dirty tricks so that LD intentionally loose? :confused: OMG... how could BWF let that happen?

If he didn't... then his side of the draw was probably played fairly without illegal or scandalous controversy... I forgot, please refresh my memory... was there anything scandalous that happened in Shon's draw? :confused: If there weren't any, then Shon played fairly to be the best player in his side of the draw of that week.

12. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    wow...it is no convenient for you to back up with such excuses.....
    When you said OUTCOME WAS EXPECTED....so LD should not have lost to RS, right??? on your logic, Higher seeded should win....:cool::cool: thats really Lame excuses..coming from Chinese fans....just be brave to accept your players lost because your opponents played better....:cool::cool:

#32 huangkwokhau, Aug 22, 2008
  13. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Cooler..is known how to twist the wording and changed to topics from TH's backhand to TH vs LD....:D:D he has to make sure that LD should win everything.....even LD lost....oops..

14. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Thats right but we heard lame escuses from you at least.....:D:D

15. cooler

cooler Regular Member

16. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    YEAH....Like TH beating CH all the time too.....hehe....

17. cooler

cooler Regular Member

and what excuses from me were that for LHI and PSH?

18. cooler

cooler Regular Member

No, i was IN TOPIC.
    LD never lost a match against TH when TH was using his super duper backhand smash. Sure TH have beaten other noobs with backhand smashes, but i dont think it was all due to his backhand smashes, but of course TH fans thinks so because it looks so cool. May i emphasize the word 'look'

19. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    about Shon...not PSH.....;)...your excuses were Mental Block for LD.....LD did not make any excuses when he lost to RS...He praised him so why did you make an excuses for LD? you make LD look bad by doing that. Did LYB said that LD lost due to mental block? no......no...I did not hear that from China team..only his fans...;)

#39 huangkwokhau, Aug 22, 2008
  20. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Come on.......this is not the first time.....everytime we talked TH then you have to chip your LD in it...does not matter what topics...I guess in next 2 yrs, if LD keeps losing then I may do your favour....:D:D Actually it is cool....just like LD thinks his Jumping smash is cool too.....

#40 huangkwokhau, Aug 22, 2008