Will MAS TEAM do better in Japan?

Discussion in 'Bitburger / China Masters / Japan Open 2010' started by jackson_loh, Sep 18, 2010.

1. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    but i did explain to you very clearly in that post and peace ;)

2. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    We did much more better..even prevented CHN from clean sweep.....
    bravo...

3. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    hey, btw, the original poster jackson_loh, where is he?
    open the thread then went MIA????
    come lar....feel good together here...

4. Thom_bad

Thom_bad Regular Member

Student
    Have you ever been injuried at the back ?
    I did, a small-little injury, but the doctor told me I couldn't play during 15 days.

Now, being French makes me more neutral than you when it comes to LD vs LCW.
    I don't really wanna tease you but just remember you that LD easily won the China Masters and overall destroyed LCW behind his own fans at TC...

I just wanna try to be the most neutral I can.
    I recognized LCW was cheated at China Masters against BCL at the final, now he won against LD, that's great.

I just can't help hearing people founding reasons when the guy fail.
    I don't find excuses to LD, I think this win is the proof LCW wasn't that hurted at WC and simply failed, once again in this event.

5. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Regular Member

You know what's funny. It is the fact that your claim of neutality cannot be back by your Lindan fanboyness. Let me ask you this, what does your entire Lindan ass kissing paragraph of " just remember you that LD easily won the China Masters and overall destroyed LCW behind his own fans at TC..." has to do with anything.

Before you even try to clarify this with most likely more Lindan ass kissing paragraph, let me just explain it to you. This whole conversation is me claiming you to be a sore Lindan fanboy and you claiming yourself to be *cough cough* neutral and that your whole beef is with the fake injury. Why even bother to snuck in a paragraph like Lindan won China master easy and destroy LCW in Thomas cup when it have nothing to do with the conversation unless........ TADAH sore Lindan fanboy.

I may not be as (fake) neutral as you claim to be, but you don't see me write stuff like OMGZZ!!!! LCW FTW!!!! The reign of Lindan is over. Lindan should not participate in Asian game or risk humiliated by LCW.

6. xavYPC

xavYPC Regular Member

err are you here to back lcw or just trying to bring more potential embarrassment for lcw and his fan?? ;P

7. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

First off, please note that SDK was able to win his SO 2010, defeat LCW in WC 2009, and bring LD to 3 sets despite being haunted by back injury for years. SDK was forced to withdraw from alot of tournaments(including WC) because of his back injury. Zhang Ning was able to won a gold medal in Olympics despite having a knee injury that hurts her so much that she found it hard to sleep the day before the final(she mentioned this in her post olmpic interview). So being injured but still able to win tournaments is not an exclusive trait possesed by LCW. Those guys are athlethes and injuries are common to them. They are trained to withstand pain while playing badminton...of course to a certain extent.

Your back injury does not prove a thing really. First off, you don't live off badminton, so it's fine for you to skip whenever you feel isn't right. Secondly, correct me if I am wrong, you are not professionally trained and therefore you feel that you could not play whenever you pick uped an injury(whether it's minor/serious one). The fact is, you probably could play well with that injury right after a week. It's just that the doctor asked you not to risk aggravting the injury and you obliged. Have you really tried playing when you were injured? That's a possibility that you still can play well if you adapt your playing style to minimize the risk to aggravating the injury(of course by professional training). Not to mention that Japan open is almost one month after WC, so LCW do have enough time to recuperate from his injury to the extent that it's not bothering him as much as during the WC.

To be honest, how does LD wining china master easily and destroyed LCW has anything to do with this? I don't see any connection? Mind elaborating further?

And the fact that you are from France doesn't give any indication that you are neutral what-so-ever. We have one guy named cooler who is from Canada(in fact many of them from Canada) who are avid fans of Lin Dan. And we also have another 'neutralist' wannabe, who is from United State, but still couldn't figure out that he look, smell, talk and act like a die-hard Lin Dan fan.

8. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I think Thom_bad is okay, basing on the posts he has made in the WC. Let's not hype up the matter any more.
    LCW is still undergoing back therapy (swimming) but I think he has successfully recovered from it while taking the break at the China Masters. And when he has recovered, he is a new man, proved in the French Open in 2007 and this year's Korean Open. His back injury shouldn't be serious but it was enough to affect his gameplay against Taufik (crappy backhand defense)

9. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Pls take note that the NSI Director - that's the Sports Science doctors, NSC Director, officials & what nots have made press statements on the back injury issue. It's not just LCW, Misbun, Rashid & BAM making statements - Msian reporters are very good are bugging everyone & digging news.
    Unless ALL of them are in it too....lol, lol.

LCW trained half day(light training) & had pysio the other half day one week after coming back from WC - the reporters went to training hall to see & confirm. Japan SS was 4 weeks after WC.
    If the reporters had found anything irregular, all hell would have broken loose, seriously.

#89 eaglehelang, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  10. volcom

volcom Regular Member

All the unfair angry insult to tom_bad is tasteless. The guy voices a very legitimate claim regarding a back injury which are all very serious and gets bombarded like he is a hug ld fan and lcw hater.
    From observing his posts I can definitely say he is neutral as u can be and not some fake neutralist. Hebcalls a apple a apple and I applaud him for it.

11. Thom_bad

Thom_bad Regular Member

Student
    You guys react so funnily.
    It made my chilly day practically enjoyable, a little more and monday 'd be a great day for me.

Seriously, stop considering I am a Lin Dan "ass kisser" or I dunno what..Dr.Evil I'm gonna report your post to Kwun. Let's see if your sense of humor makes him laughing.

Y'all guys are what is called in rap music forums "groupies",...there is no way arguing with you without coming to "you ain't a LCW lover, f@$k off !!" or "you're a LD fan, dirty ass kisser !"

I've never seriously told there wasn't injury at all, well I told once but that was a joke, an answer to an other guy, etc..
    Recognize at least than you made the injury bigger than it was to defend your beloved LCW..
    If you consider JO's victory you may consider WC's failure, that's it..

Icleing I can't understand that you tell things on me while you even don't know my name...how can you suppose my phisical condition, my level, the way I train, etc.

12. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    maybe you know thom_bad personally while others rely on his post to make assumption

whether he is a lcw hater or pure lin dan fan or even a neutralist.

thus this all lies on how he writes in his post

being french, i hope a direct translation from french to english won't end like this in the future

13. Thom_bad

Thom_bad Regular Member

Student
    What ?

The only people I know here is Abedeng

14. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

From another thread - the above is just one of the comments ever since WC, is one of the examples why the reaction, even if the poster was joking...:);)

15. Thom_bad

Thom_bad Regular Member

Student
    And so what ?

It proves that I'm not the only one imaginating this..

16. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..from what i've read so far (whether from MAS news, media, BCers), this is more like the possibility..

17. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    yes, it could be the poster was probably joking and it could be he was not..

readers would take it based on past history whether this poster is an anti-xx or xx fan or a neutralist

then out comes the you-know-what.. :p

sorry, it doesn't proved anything

it depends on how you write it, if you are joking you should re-phrase it

that's why the smiles ;):(:confused::rolleyes::D:crying::eek::cool::eek::):mad::p are there

some poster doesn't see above coming from a neutralist, sorry :p

this looks like 'adding oil to fire' for some readers :p

notice the intension of the poster

and it surely doesn't comes from a neutralist :D

18. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    it took me a while to understand your 'what?' :D

you should befriend more bc members beside abedeng

just don't give your credit cards numbers to them :D

19. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    I'm ignoring all the emotional replying here and respond to your query..

I think WC injury was back spasm and such prolly not a long term injury... fortunately for DLCW. This is what I think but no one (fans or critics) can prove or disprove. What are the facts?.....

Fact 1) He lost the WC opprtunity
    Fact 2) He is now the JO champ.
    Fact 3) Life goes on.

also Remember about Media Speak. Things get lost in translation. We should take news articles at FACE value only.

20. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Regular Member

Wait wait, let me understand this clearly. You wanna report me because I see through your BADLY disguised fanboyness. Hahahaha, what do you do for a living? A clown?

I caught you red handed because you couldn't contain your OMGZZZZ!!! Lindan rules and destroy Chong Wei statement. And now you completely ignore that and try to pull a fast one with rap music, groupies and yeah..........f**k off. I'm sure the big F word will cover up everything for you.

And if that is not enough, now you have jiayou fanatic coming to your aid. If that doesn't show your Lindan fanboyness, I don't know what will.