VICTOR Hong Kong Open 2023

Discussion in '2023 Tournaments' started by Baddyforall, Sep 11, 2023.

1. DinB

DinB Regular Member

If she can get back to good form at the start of next year I think she still has a high chance of making it to the Olympics. It will be a competition between the Thai WS players but on paper Ratchanok should be on top.

2. samkool

samkool Regular Member

too pre-occupied to work
    there is an athlete's commission, but bwf doesn't listen to them.
    supposedly they are. bwf has a list of equipment, shuttles/mats/nets/posts/service height measuring device, that meets bwf standards. [https://corporate.bwfbadminton.com/events/approved-flooring/] obviously there is no quality control monitoring in place. at the very least these particular victor mats should lose their certification until the problem is corrected... but i doubt they will. this is bwf we're talking about. (side note: which ever equipment company is the title sponsor provides all the shuttles/mats/nets/posts/service height measuring device, so you'll never see a victor tournament with yonex or li ning mats, and vice-versa.)
    wait, what? you're under the impression bwf knows how to think... or listen?

Simeon likes this.
  3. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

i would prefer titles in AG but i guess it's too hard......super 500 easier especially since many players hold back n not playing 100%