Superstringer T15 for sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Hai Nguyen, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Hai Nguyen

Hai Nguyen New Member

Superstringinger T15 with stand for sale, all in great condition. Regarded by many as one of the best budget machines with its semi- automatic clamps.

This is supplied in drop weight form, however I've been previously been using it with the Wise 2086 tensioner, it therefore comes with the low profile bracket ready to install a Wise unit with pre-drilled holes in the correct position.

It comes supplied with the standard badminton clamps that were supplied with the machine, these have seen very little usage as I'd upgraded the clamps very soon after buying the machine. These upgraded clamps pictured separately can be purchased at an additional cost of £100 for the pair (£160+ new imported).

A basis set of tools and additional weight for tennis is supplied.

This machine is no longer available to buy new and is one of the best entry level setups for badminton for the money.

Looking for £500 for the machine and stand. Collection only from Wolverhampton, UK and I'm happy to give some tuition for first time stringers.