Ong Yew Sin/Teo Ee Yi

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by zatoino, Nov 6, 2016.

1. event

event Regular Member

Actually, all I meant was that if they earned 7000, 5040, and 5040 again. Given that in the Tokyo qualifying period, they would be replacing 3000, 3200, and 3600, then those three results would bridge the 6840 gap. But yes, it is true that Chia/Soh also increased by 2,800 points in January so they didn't make up that much ground. I'm just thinking that even seeded, it is possible for them to get stopped at a Super 300 QF - say by Kim/Kim or Ou/Zhang in Spain - which would mean standing still. In any case, no argument here on your 'not unthinkable... but, not likely' assessment.

2. alan.ccyr.qs

alan.ccyr.qs New Member

Totally agree, a good Wake up call. If they continue playing like this. Surely no problems getting sponsorship. They likely to earn more being independent of they can perform well.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

3. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

Ong/Teo (last year 2021 bronze medalists) lost to the neighbor country pair SIngapore, Terry/Loh in straight games 20-22, 20-22...
    seems like SG right now has strong MS, MD, WS and XD, and soon they will be as strong team for next year Sudirman Cup...

yenyesoh likes this.