Li Ning Halbertec 8000 vs. Bladex 900 Sun

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Jtcjw, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Jtcjw

Jtcjw Regular Member

I play mostly double games and currently use Astrox 77 Pro 4U, which I enjoy using. I am looking for another 4U racket with similar characteristics (even balanced / slightly head heavy and medium stiff shaft).

I am considering Li Ning Halbertec 8000 and Bladex 900 Sun which seem to have broadly similar specs in terms of balance point and stiffness. I was wondering if anyone has used both rackets and have any thoughts in terms of how they compare to 77 Pro? Other options are 900 Moon which I think may be too light or Axforce 80.

Any help with the above will be appreciated. Thanks

2. swunk

swunk Regular Member

astrox 77 pro 4u is nothing like any of these rackets, in 4u they both will feel quite light and leaning towards head-light
    axforce 80 feels closer to astrox 77 but is less stiff.

3. Arisuin

Arisuin Regular Member

Don't have any experience with the 900 sun, but the Halbertec 8000 is very different. I found it to be more stiff. I found it to be pretty even balance compared to the head heaviness of the 77 pro. Halbertec is faster but there isn't as much access to easy power.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk