Apacs retailers in Uk

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by imako1986, Nov 25, 2008.

1. imako1986

imako1986 New Member

2. klc28

klc28 Regular Member

3. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    The former has a link on their site to the "apacs fan site" which just happens to be our thread on Apacs fan!

Both sites are non-secure and payment via paypal (I assume due to their size) but other than that I can't see wy they shouldn't be legit - there isn't much point in faking Apacs equipment & I doubt Apacs are too bothered about issues over sole agents etc.. they probably just want all the sales they can get.

4. imako1986

imako1986 New Member

Personally, i dun think there are fake apacs in uk YET, but since there are threads saying fake apacs do exist indeed, some clarification from someone who bought rackets from them would be really good.
    That said, the design of both sites and price is almost identical XD

5. ApacsUK

ApacsUK Regular Member

Hi All

Just to put your minds at rest. Both www.apacs-sports.co.uk and www.apacsuk.co.uk are maintained in the UK by an official UK distributor for Apacs Sports in Malaysia and China.

We have sole authentic distribution rights for the UK market, thats why the sites are similar.

apacsuk.co.uk will soon be taken over by an authorised sub distributor for Apacs Sports UK. All products on both sites are 100% genuine.
    if you have further questions please contact us at info@apacs-sports.co.uk

Thanks

6. ApacsUK

ApacsUK Regular Member

Apacs Badminton Rackets and Equipment UK

Hi All

Just wanted to let you know, apacsuk is no longer under the control of apacs sports uk, the only sanctioned and authorised distributor for the UK.

For 100% piece of mind please go to www.apacs-sports.co.uk

Thanks

Apacs UK

7. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    The bad thing is that you dont have anything in stock , takes months before stocks would arrive, and there is only got a small range to choose from !

sorry but someone got to say it ! That's my opinion anyway.
    Even if you got a great customer service , you still need items to sell to satisfy your potential customers .

8. Alom

Alom Regular Member

I agree with staiger. It is sometimes quicker and even cheaper for people to buy from a ebay seller in Malaysia :p

9. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    Quicker and more efficient if to fly to Malaysia and bring the rackets back yourself ...at least they will have it in stock over there and not overcharging :D . maybe they need a new distributor in the UK and Europe to provide a better service , shame really because if they gather themselves together with time and make it a real business , I am sure they will be very successful.:)

all the best to them anyway !

I dont know about that e-bay seller... heard he is reliable but he take time to reply to e-mail because of the volume he is selling (one-man-team).

10. Alom

Alom Regular Member

But is it cost effective to fly to Malaysia :p:p Unless you buying major major bulk :D And they will most likely have the stock in and much cheaper. Just comparing the price the Ebay seller is selling and on the Apacs UK website, must cheaper overall to buy from Ebay seller. Only disadvantage is that the Ebay seller is a little slow and you'll probably have to pay custom charge. But still works out cheaper and he will have stock :D

11. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    One of us should fly to Malaysia , buy them in bulk (make sure we got good quantities for each model , air-cargo the rackets back to Oldham/Manchester). and sell them to all the badminton-lover in the UK and Europe ...we would treat them to what they should deserve , low prices, ,decent products, good customer service , large range of choices and products in stock .

Have you seen the rackets apacs-sport uk have in stock at the moment , it is a joke !

12. ApacsUK

ApacsUK Regular Member

Uk Stock??

Gents

Sorry you feel this way, my question is has either of you contacted us to ask for exactly what you want?

We are a fully auhorised distributor for Apacs Malaysia and thus have access to the full range.

However, we are not like a other racket suppliers who have 100's of different rackets by many manufacturer's, we are a custom racket company with a measured approach. We stock a core range of rackets that generate interest and give the greatest return to the customer.

We choose our core range by having independent tests carried out and then act acccordingly, check out www.badmintonracketguide.blogspot.com

Again, we are happy to source any of the Apacs Badminton Racket range you want, just get in touch.
    E-mail us at info@apacs-sports.co.uk, assuming there is stock at the manufacturer we can have it in country within 10 days!:)

Regards

Apacs UK
    Badminton Rackets

13. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    sometimes when you in a business you got to take risks and take on the unknown .... thats why some business are more successful than other . But well done for helping our badminton community in England and Europe .