IBBS website

Discussion in 'Coaching Forum' started by chippy, Feb 27, 2005.

1. chippy

chippy New Member

Has anyone else had problems getting the coaching videos to stream ? I've paid my money, got no videos and got no replies from the contacts on the website. [​IMG]

2. skates

skates Regular Member

Designer. Also working with Lee Jae Bok promoting
    Hi Chippy

I have had a look at the ibbs feedback logs and see that you posted a question on Thursday and asked the question again this morning ( Sunday ). I'm sorry that you have had to wait for a reply. The site has had some ongoing problems with streaming which the webmaster is working hard to resolve. This is keeping the technical staff busy and is probably the reason why you didn't get a response as quickly as normal. Please be patient I'm sure the ibbs webmaster will respond to your query as soon as possible.

Best regards

Skates
    Liba Badminton UK

3. sunny

sunny New Member

Senior Sys Developer
    Hi Chippy,

I'm the administrator for IBBS website and I'm the one who replies to all customers feedback and emails.

We are currently overwelmed with plenty of migration work, server maintainenace, dealing with spamming problem (a korean server has been spamming us like hell). We have just finished converting about 40 videos to a different format. We have bought server in UK etc.

There has been so much going on and I didn't get much chance to respond to emails in the last week. I regularily respond to emails and answer each and every one of them.

Also we have to tackle problems and identify the geniune claims that videos are not streaming. I had a meeting with Lee yesterday and lee is planning to record atleast 70 more videos during March/April/June and we were talking about getting feedback from customers as to what badminton lessons they would like see...etc.

There's so much going on mate.

Also rather than posting feedback could you drop a email to info@ibbs.tv (or) deposits@ibbs.tv. We attend to email first because they are very urgent then a generic feedback session on feedback. After we answer to email then we answer to all feedbacks as they are generic session rather then urgent requirements. I do answer to all feedback sessions.

I will look into your problem and will contact you via email.

many thanks
    Sunny

4. Benasp

Benasp Regular Member

can you contact me when you will decide to make a DVD of all your video i'll buy it for sure

5. sunny

sunny New Member

Senior Sys Developer
    I don't know what are lee's plan but if there were any development then we will surely send out email to all IBBS members.

Thanks
    Sunny

6. raptorman

raptorman Regular Member

You'd better post mail adresses like I changed them in the quote, it prevents spam bots from finding it ;)

7. LingDan

LingDan Regular Member

Ibbs Dvd

info@ibbs.tv
    ljbiba@hanmail.net

I have been trying to reach someone at this email address without any success. It is completely disappointing!

I have made a purchase of the full set DVD- 'Roots of Badminton' and have not received anything. Can i at least get some response to prove that this website is not a scam??

$$$ :crying:

8. LingDan

LingDan Regular Member

Ibbs Dvd

Finally got my DVD last nite :p so its for real not scam.

Can't wait anymore immediately play the power smash clip and it was :eek: fantastic. Tink if finish watching the whole set my skill level definitely gonna shoot up further :D

Recommend all serious player it is a must have collection.