abt myself

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by HoNgHoNg, May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze
    hihi.... i'm honghong from singapore
    1st watch spore open in 2002, cos i was dragged to the stadium by silvia to c her fave player, Xia Xuanze....
    same thing goes for spore open 2003.... but at tat time i wasn't into Xuanze yet... haahaa from wat i c, he plays very well.... but i cant c how he looks like from where we r sitting....
    1st get to c Xuanze up close n personal was in HK open 2003.... went HK with silvia.... spotted Lin Dan during tat time too.... hehehe
    hence from then on.... both of us like Lin Dan n Xuanze more n more... until now....... :D

p.s: i think by now i wrote this, pple all noe who i like already... kinda late huh?

but wat i wanna say was..... i think many of u can c from many replies in the thread tat i'm kinda attitude.... very sorry to those whom i have offended in any ways....... but i really don like some jokes n teasing from some pple....
    since u quoted my reply, i'm sure to reply back....
    but afterall.... u donno me, i donno u.... i wont bear all this stuff in mind...
    online chats r online.... i don bring it to real life unless i noe u personally
    so whoever i've offended, kindly forgive n forget too....... thanks :)

#1 HoNgHoNg, May 29, 2004
    Last edited: May 29, 2004
  2. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Don't Worry HoNgHoNg =)) I'm sure everybody here like you for your Enthusiasm :D I Really think anyone can't be agree with what we said...Say what you think it's a quality. But some person take this quality for a defect this is really sorry Cuz maybe you r not agree with somthing but you can be agree about somethin' else.
    Just be yourself, we like you as you r =))
    Do u really think when i see anna kournikova play this is for her tennis???? :D

SyAoRaN StiiiiiiLe

3. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

i think i'm just too straight forward already.... hence offend pple very easily
    thanx syaoran_style for ur reply :)

4. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Go honghong! Without you and the other gals , BCBF will be kinda bored for us. I certainly enjoy your company in this forum.

5. BoboTheBadder

BoboTheBadder Regular Member

Student
    Hi HongHong! It's always good to have such enthusiastic members on the forum. Keeps me from being bored since there are always new posts to read here! (well.. except recently since I'm at home and stuck on dialup :( ).

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    Go Honghong Go !!! :)

7. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    One key factor to be a remarkable member of this family is to be unique (of course, in a healthy way). Therefore, u r fine. Actually, many of ur posts are pretty interesting to me. ;)

8. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

thanks for those who replied.... :)
    but i really noe nuts about badminton.... i think my posts r sometimes or mostly quite useless :(
    like i've said before... i'm more interested in the players... hehehe u all noe who.... :eek: :p :D
    n as for the game itself.... i don really noe much....
    i used to play with my friends in high school days... leisure playing only, but until now i still donno much abt the rules....
    after watching some games for this past half a year.... i get to noe abit of it only.... (how to score, how is considered out....etc)

hahaha..... n for equipment wise.... wat cap20, mp99... hahaha i don even noe how to differentiate them :p

still got lots n lots n lots to learn.... ;)

9. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    We need more badminton fans like you, with an interest on the personal side of players. Behind every player there is a human side. Don't worry too much about racquets and rules. Just enjoy yourself playing badminton, and an understanding of the rules and choice of racquets will come naturally, just as night will follow day-or is it the other way around? :D

10. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    HongHong, please don't be afraid to speak your mind and be truthful to yourself. When in doubt don't be afraid to ask. We all try to learn from one another in this forum and it is nice to see somebody so new to badminton willing to learn more about the game and contribute in the process. Keep it up! :)

No doubt we don't always and certainly don't expect everyone to agree on certain issues but we can learn to disagree and over time, perhaps we can understand one another better. The various opinions from posters on any given subject only add to its interest and are for us to benefit from their experience and diverse backgrounds. Of course, a certain standard of decorum and courtesy should be maintained whenever possible so that we don't hurt anybody unnecessarily. But this does not mean that we can't joke or rouse up a banter among ourselves to make the forum more interesting.

Therefore I join Taneepak in his warm words of welcome!

BTW, you seem to give the impression that you have stopped liking Lin Dan when you mentioned "both of us like Lin Dan n Xuanze more n more... until now....... " I hope this is not what you mean and you still like LD. Only joking lor! :D

11. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

huh?? do i sound like i don like Lin Dan anymore???
    oops........ hahaha no no nooooooooo............
    i still like Lin Dan n of cos Xuanze........
    i like both of them equally much...... they r soooooooo cute n friendly....
    not forgetting they r great players with confidence, skills n high mentality :D

12. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Why does the part about "mentality, skill and confidence" often come second to "cute, friendly"? ;):D

Echoing kwun's advice in the 2004 threads - it would do you a lot of good to learn somewhat about the techical aspects of the game regardless of whether you play it or not. Lin and Xia will go one day and what will you do then, support someone else? There is more to badminton than cute players.

But of course, I do quite enjoy seeing the inputs on the private lives of these badminton players off the court too, especially that (in)famous Thomas Cup kiss in Jakarta! But surely, you would love to be able to debate on whether Jane Handcock's yellow card to Lee Wan Wah was valid or whether Li Yongbo really is playing 'team orders' ala Ferrari during the WC2003 and what is the the implications of such a rule.

I think we would truly hate to lose you as a colourful member of BF if players are no longer 'good looking or cute' enough...

Let those pictures and more private life stories to come!

Take my jokes with good humour ler, there are times when I would loosen down a bit too else you won't be seeing me talk about Korean babes in Chit-Chat! I never make fun of someone to hurt them. ;)

Hugo knows, he's been at the butt end of my jokes for sometime now! :D

13. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer

sheeshh...sorry for the late reply. Just saw this thread. I guess I'm in the same shoe as HongHong. It's just that I do not have one player whom I really fancy like you do (well, except for some msian players..hehe :D ) but I still love to read a lot of posts in the "Profesional Players" section. The pictures you've posted with Lin Dan, Xia Xuanze and others are really fun to see!!~ Example, when i was watching the TC from the tv, and when your face appears in the TV, i would say "hey, that's honghong from BF".

14. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    Heh! I join others in welcoming you to BF:)! Your contributions have made the forum a more colourful place to hang-out. But please refrain from using too much webspeak;). Not all of us could understand it, but some of us do read your threads. So please share what you want to say in a more recognisable format:)!

15. aybster

aybster Regular Member

I dont think you're posts are useless Honghong. It's actually nice to know a little about the "human" facet of the current badminton deities :)

16. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

hahahah i guess gals get attracted by the looks of the players 1st then get more interested into watching badminton tournaments....
    so cute n good-looking will come 1st then great skills, mentality n confidence.... hehehe without noticing their looks 1st how to discover their skills??? :p

yah... i guess most of my posts, i'm sharing my personal experience with contacts to the players...

if Lin Dan n Xuanze are not playing anymore... hmmm... then it depends on whether i got interest in other players or not... hahaha
    without Lin Dan n Xuanze i'll still watch badminton of cos... but the games wont be tat interesting without them (to me only) hhehehe :p

17. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

huh? u saw me on during TC too??? hahaha do i look like a crazy gal.... hahaha :p
    i donno much technically abt badminton...tat's y i can only share some of my views n experience with the players....
    hence will appear quite useless.... :(

18. Kitty

Kitty Regular Member

Welcome HongHong! :) I'm so glad to see another girl badminton player in this forum!! Now I'm feel more powerful ! :p :D

19. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    Er... don't feel too powerful yet;). I recall HongHong mention that she's not a player, but rather a fan of players:rolleyes:. MAJOR MAJOR difference:p...

20. Kitty

Kitty Regular Member

Oh!!! .........my power is low now :( ! No problem....still nice to know a girl baddy fan out there!! :) And it's very nice to see her intro thread getting longer meaning girls are well accepted in this forum!! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.