Cab 25, similar to which racket?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by modious, Mar 29, 2001.

1. modious

modious Regular Member

Hello pple,
    as some of you might know, I'm buying aa racket soon.
    But I'm not sure whether I should get back a cab 25(cause mine's gonna spoil soon!) or get a totally different one.
    I've a Isometric 800 racket but I'm still not used to it.
    So I'm wondering which racket has a similar feel to cab 25 since many of you guys here have tried b4 so many types of rackets.
    I'm thinking of getting either a Ti-10/ Ti-8, MP-100 or Carlton's Airblade 1000.
    So any suggestions?

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    I can really recommend the AB 1000 (I have one), but if you're happy with the Cab25 then why change at all? You play best what you play most.

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i personally dont like cab25. Great external finish and axial balance but ..... i prefer something else. Watch out, lots of fakes of cab25 out there.

4. Aaron

Aaron Guest

you should prolly stick w/ what you use....cuz i had a carbonex (i forgot which one) before and i returned it and i got a Wilson...the wilson racquet head is similar to Yonex's isometric shape and it took me almost 2 weex to get used to...and it's a pain in the butt to switch....so i think that you should jus stick with wot you use the most and wot yer best with....