Racket Suggestion with limited brands

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by izylldus, Apr 18, 2015.

1. izylldus

izylldus Regular Member

Making people happy :)
    Hi. I've been playing badminton for 7 months now and have developed the skills of a mid-intermediate player. Though I have so much more to learn from the sport, I am looking for the racket to help me get better in my own playstyle. I usually play doubles on backcourt, hence, I prefer offensive even balanced rackets (I'm struggling using head heavies when it comes to defense).

I was using a BK Assault taper series XL (a very very unpopular racket given to from canada). It's 3U, even balanced, stiff, very aerodynamic frame (it's like victor's sword tech) and usually strings it at 26lbs with toalson NP66 (I hate the poor control on lower tensions). Power and control wise, the racket's awesome. Sadly, I broke it due to a racket clash (my partner's racket broke too).

Here I am now looking for a reasonably priced racket with the same specs as my BK. I'm from the Philippines and we only have very limited brands, most of them are: Yonex, Li-Ning, Babolat, RSL, and Dunlop. Need your suggestions guys. Thanks in advance!