Blue/white Adidas QuickForce 7 (23.5cm)

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by alien9113, Oct 16, 2014.

1. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

Am looking to get a pair of blue or white QuickForce 7 in size 23.5cm.

Saw it listed here and tried to check out, but it doesn't ship outside of Netherlands, so I ran out of luck.

http://www.adidasspecialtysports.nl/product/quickforce-7-shoes/M17522

I've checked with MBS and some other shops, but MBS only has it in pink (too bright), the others will not bringing in that particular size.

So I'm looking for help to bring it in or if there's any other shops that's selling it...

Thanks a lot.

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Try here: http://badmania.fr/badminton-adidas-quickforce-7-bleue-125fp226.html
    From what I can tell international shipping is free even on orders above 100 euro with the "Mondial Relay" option and only 3 euro with the other option "So Collisimo" ... never heard of them (the courier services) but those are their only shipping options even within France.

edit: but when you add them in the basket it shows only shipped in France so not an option either.
    Someone from Europe could probably help out but then you won't get (~20%) VAT deducted although you can still get 15% newsletter discount ...

#2 demolidor, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  3. charleslim

charleslim Regular Member

Dream Job
    Sorry, but what do you mean by 15% newsletter discount? Is there some discount voucher which you can share (privately)? :)

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

THe adidas specialty sports webshop has a newsletter (like the regular adidas webshop also has) and if you sign up you receive a 15% discount code (the one from the regular adidas webshop doesn't seem to work here).

On a sidenote, I had never heard of an adidas specialty sports webshop before today in this topic :D. Mustn't have been around that long ...
    Zalando has a 10% new members discount I believe and free shipping, think Adidas will charge around 6 euro shipping (to Netherlands usually anyway; from Germany)
    But last week or so the adidas webshop had a 25% discount special and apparently so did this specialty sports department, so missed out on that unfortunately.
    Unlike cheapskate #nike , adidas regularly offers discount coupons (and earlier offers and cheaper prices on sales in the "backstage" section) so not a worthless effort to sign up. I think this newsletter coupon will be a generic one so if anyone signs up and uses it, perhaps post it after you're done;).

#4 demolidor, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  5. charleslim

charleslim Regular Member

Dream Job
    Thanks mate! I will pay attention to Badmania.fr! :) Cheers!

6. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

Thanks demolidor. I will check out Zalando to see if they have it.

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Just to be perfectly clear: it is not Badmania with the 15% discount but Adidas' webshop; in this particular case the Adidas specialty sports store from the link in post #1 ;)

Where are you located now? I assumed Singapore and Zalando probably don't ship outside Europe but I just found it here as well http://www.directsportseshop.co.uk/...ens-court-shoes-(solar-blue)-?ProductID=18011 But I see UK 6 is not as small as I thought :eek:, you are looking for UK 4.5 ...
    Zalando did have the white one in 37 1/3 ...

If in Europe: you can change countries at the bottom of the adidas specialty sports webshop, most European countries are covered.

#7 demolidor, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  8. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

Yup, I'm in Singapore. I didn't find the shoes in Zalando. :(

Looks like I have to look for alternatives fast.

9. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

The smallest there is available to us in Europe is UK6 , so you might be out of luck if you are looking for a 4.5UK, maybe an Asian distributor may have these sizes though...

10. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

I cannot find it anymore either and the price seems to have gone up by 5 euro as well (at Zalando) ...
    If you really really really want it :D, I could order it for you and ship but I checked and the shipping cost is about 25 euro to Singapore (with tracking). The newsletter discount appears to work at least so 15% off at adidas ...

11. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

Oops, I missed this. Sorry. :eek:

Woah. :eek: I have to think about this...

12. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

No problem and yeah too expensive but mainly because they only have a 0-2KG category since a few years. Maybe if you find someone else you could share that, should be able to send 2 pairs for that ...