Badminton Training for Beginner/Kids/Intermediate (West Area preferred)

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by Tayyy, May 1, 2014.

1. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach
    Badminton Coaching mainly for Beginners/Kids

Hi, I'm currently student/player of a young age at 17, and am looking for coaching opportunities in Singapore, mainly in the West area. I choose to do coaching because of the commitment i put into badminton on a daily basis, aiming to be a top national athlete to represent Singapore. I prefer to coach beginners because as i only do part time coaching, and i believe proper basics, such as footwork training is important for players' as they start out from young as kids. I also wish to instill the right attitude and values and bring them to my trainees, along with imparting badminton skills. I have experiences with as an assistant coach helping out several coaches as well, which also helped in my decision in coaching mainly kids because most of the classes i have taken are of trainees of ages 7-13.My charges are mainly from $30 per hour, excluding court fee. Coaching venues would preferably be in the West.For further enquires, feel free to sent me an SMS or call me at 97733488, you can also address me as Tay.

2. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

Hi, I'm currently student/player of a young age at 17, and am looking for coaching opportunities in Singapore, mainly in the West area. I choose to do coaching because of the commitment i put into badminton on a daily basis, aiming to be a top national athlete to represent Singapore. I prefer to coach beginners because as i only do part time coaching, and i believe proper basics, such as footwork training is important for players' as they start out from young as kids. I also wish to instill the right attitude and values and bring them to my trainees, along with imparting badminton skills. I have experiences with as an assistant coach helping out several coaches as well, which also helped in my decision in coaching mainly kids because most of the classes i have taken are of trainees of ages 7-13.My charges are mainly from $30 per hour, excluding court fee. Coaching venues would preferably be in the West.For further enquires, feel free to sent me an SMS or call me at 97733488, you can also address me as Tay.

3. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

Hi, I'm currently student/player of a young age at 17, and am looking for coaching opportunities in Singapore, mainly in the West area. I choose to do coaching because of the commitment i put into badminton on a daily basis, aiming to be a top national athlete to represent Singapore. I prefer to coach beginners because as i only do part time coaching, and i believe proper basics, such as footwork training is important for players' as they start out from young as kids. I also wish to instill the right attitude and values and bring them to my trainees, along with imparting badminton skills. I have experiences as an assistant coach helping out several coaches in schools as well, which also helped in my decision in coaching mainly kids because most of the classes i have taken are trainees of ages 7-13. MY CHARGES: mainly from $30 per hour, excluding court fee. Coaching venues would preferably be in the West. For further enquiry , feel free to sent me an SMS or call me at 97733488, you can also PM me here, please address me as Tay.

4. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

Hi, I'm currently student/player of a young age at 17, and am looking for coaching opportunities in Singapore, mainly in the West area. I choose to do coaching because of the commitment i put into badminton on a daily basis, aiming to be a top national athlete to represent Singapore. I prefer to coach beginners because as i only do part time coaching, and i believe proper basics, such as footwork training is important for players' as they start out from young as kids. I also wish to instill the right attitude and values and bring them to my trainees, along with imparting badminton skills. I have experiences as an assistant coach helping out several coaches in schools as well, which also helped in my decision in coaching mainly kids because most of the classes i have taken are trainees of ages 7-13. MY CHARGES: mainly from $30 per hour, excluding court fee. Coaching venues would preferably be in the West. For further enquiry , feel free to sent me an SMS or call me at 97733488, you can also PM me here, please address me as Tay.

5. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

6. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

7. eugenehan2

eugenehan2 New Member

Great player and a great coach do support!

8. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

9. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach
    Badminton Coaching for Beginner/Kids to Intermediate

10. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach
    Badminton Coaching mainly for Beginners/Kids in the West

Hi, I'm currently a student/player of a young age at 17, and am looking for coaching opportunities in Singapore, mainly in the West area. I choose to do coaching because of the commitment i put into badminton on a daily basis, aiming to be a top national athlete to represent Singapore. I prefer to coach beginners because as i only do part time coaching, and i believe proper basics, such as footwork training is important for players' as they start out from young as kids. I also wish to instill the right attitude and values and bring them to my trainees, along with imparting badminton skills. I have experiences as an assistant coach helping out several coaches in schools as well, which also helped in my decision in coaching mainly kids because most of the classes i have taken are trainees of ages 7-13. MY CHARGES: mainly from $30 per hour, excluding court fee. Coaching venues would preferably be in the West. For further enquiry , feel free to sent me an SMS or call me at 97733488, you can also PM me here, please address me as Tay.

11. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach
    Coaching for Beginners/Kids

12. destyan nanda

destyan nanda Regular Member

Badminton coach
    Regards sports
    My name Destyan Nanda. I was a former athlete
    badminton in Indonesia and I am now 25 years of age.
    I've been playing badminton for up to 11 years and has
    engaged as a badminton coach walked up to 3 years up to now.
    I come from a fairly well-known badminton clubs and the
    largest Indonesian badminton club in hi-qu WIMA
    Surabaya.
    My biggest accomplishment was ushering me into a
    champion badminton club 3 or the semi-final match at Indonesia Djarum
    Badminton Super League 2014.
    I am now a coach at one academy in malaysia badminton
    large enough.
    I am pleading for help, if I could join or become a coach or work in teams or players sparing your group?
    Thank you very much
    please help information
    destyan18nanda@yahoo.co.id
    beg for his help

13. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach
    Training for Beginnners/Kids/Intermediate level in the West

14. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach
    Training for Beginnners/Kids/Intermediate level in the Weekends

Hi, this tread is to help those who have difficulties finding training sessions on weekend mornings. I am a young coach at the age of 18 , have coached kids and secondary school students from groups to 1 to 1. I am currently looking for students for weekends. My training comprises and i focus a lot on footwork as it is a very important base for a beginner/kid to build up with, so if you are looking into finding help to learn and improve your footwork, do drop me a message at 97733488 or PM me.

Cheers!

15. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach
    I am a young coach at the age of 18 , have coached kids and secondary school students from groups to 1 to 1. I am currently looking for students for weekends. My training comprises and i focus a lot on footwork as it is a very important base for a beginner/kid to build up with, so if you are looking into finding help to learn and improve your footwork, do drop me a message at 97733488 or PM me.

Cheers!

16. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

17. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach
    Badminton Training for Kids/Beginners/Intermediate players

Hi, I'm currently student/player of a young age at 17, and am looking for coaching opportunities in Singapore, mainly in the West area. I choose to do coaching because of the commitment i put into badminton on a daily basis, aiming to be a top national athlete to represent Singapore. I prefer to coach beginners because as i only do part time coaching, and i believe proper basics, such as footwork training is important for players' as they start out from young as kids. I also wish to instill the right attitude and values and bring them to my trainees, along with imparting badminton skills. I have experiences with as an assistant coach helping out several coaches as well, which also helped in my decision in coaching mainly kids because most of the classes i have taken are of trainees of ages 7-13.My charges are mainly from $30 per hour, excluding court fee. Coaching venues would preferably be in the West.For further enquires, feel free to sent me an SMS or call me at 97733488, you can also address me as Tay.​

[​IMG]

18. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

19. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach

20. Tayyy

Tayyy Regular Member

Player/Coach