2014 Yonex Catalogue

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Priore, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Priore

Priore Regular Member

-
    Hi all,

I found this catalogue off Yonex site and it was titled 2014 catalogue. I've uploaded the Yonex matrix and for those interested, the pdf file link as well.

As I'm keen in getting the Nanoray series, one of the 2 new rackets was the NR90dx and NR70dx. The Voltric Z-Force II was in the catalogue as well.

Enjoy!

(My bad if this turns out to be not as updated)

Yonex 2014.jpg
    PDF Link: http://www.yonex-th.com/_assets/files/2014-Badminton_Page4-29_Racquets.pdf

2. clawhammers

clawhammers Regular Member

Thank you for sharing info. This is new catalog for 2014 Yonex Global Edition

I don't understand why there is no more Carbonex 35 and Carbonex 50 in this chart.

But these 2 rackets are still available in 2014 Yonex Japan catalog

Keep sharing mate! :)

3. Naim.F.C

Naim.F.C Regular Member

Designer | Entrepreneur
    It's unusual to me that so many "head light" rackets are being pushed so far in to the "power" category. Imo head-light rackets are generally harder to extract power out of but offer better defence and overall speed. Typically head heavy rackets are actually the one's I find you can get more power with provided you have the swing.

Looking at the graph, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense in the control category either. I'd imagine this was made more to simply try and find a position for their different racket models and marketed selling points as oppose to actually being particularly accurate.