Buying Youhe S100 directly from Youhe China?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by lightfeather, Feb 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lightfeather

lightfeather New Member

Do you know if it possible to order 25-100 dozens of Youhe S100 directly from Youhe China to Europe? I have not been able to find the company's contact information to ask this directlyfrom them. Does any badminton club have any experience on buying shuttlecocks directly from the manufacturer?

2. Carbonex_7

Carbonex_7 Regular Member

Try Alibaba but MOQ could be 500-5000 Doz. We got LingMei directly from manufacturer in the last 2 years, they are the only one that I know willing to ship 10-15 Doz per order. If you are willing to give LM a thought, get LM90 for USD1.5 per piece, the best shuttle they can offer, the rest not worth the try. Feather durability and flight pattern would be very similar to Youhe S100 but LM90 is using 3 layer sandwich cork compare to YH S100 full natural cork. My club partner told me LM has a new shuttle LM Black label which comes with natural full cork, he has placed some orders just few days ago, lets see if the new shuttle lives up to expectation in a few weeks time.

3. bryan_yo

bryan_yo New Member

You may consider SHINE CENTAURUS. The suppliers can do the delivery from Singapore to your country.

Attached Files: