Yonex-Sunrise Hong Kong Open 2017

Discussion in '2017 Tournaments' started by Master, Nov 19, 2017.

1. sen

sen Regular Member

I did not follow this thread and deleted posts. A few hundred years ago, people probably can not imagine world without kings.
    Now people can not imagine world without countries but John Lennon already imagined it

Nothing to delete or die for...

hehehe. peace !

2. renbo

renbo Regular Member

I don't know in HK in general, but in the stadium China team enjoys lots of support, the most after the HK team. LCW and LD are also encouraged strongly by the crowd. After that, I would put Indonesians as receiving strong support - in the early rounds at least.
    In the crowd are perhaps many mainlanders and Indonesians, as there are plenty of them in HK, so the crowd support might not reflect perfectly the general opinion here.

#1522 renbo, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Nine Tailed Fox likes this.
  3. vozer here

vozer here Regular Member

and tai stay in 5

4. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Sorry to butt in. But apparently Kevin said himself that he was not acting on court. He was just being himself on court. He and Marcus genuinely did not understand why the opponents (or other people) were annoyed by them. He just played the way he would and always had since he started playing badminton at 2.5 years old, his dad confirmed it. When people asked him how he played or came up with those crazy shots, he answered he did not know how, he just played it as he felt he would. It is just how he plays badminton, nothing to do with his personality.

#1524 yuquall, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018